Rental Use Fees and Space Capacities
Rental rates have been approved by the Board of Trustees of Brunswick Community College. Total rental fee shall consist of the base use fee plus the personnel services and equipment fees applicable per each event.
A.Single Performance with a ticket price of more than ten dollars $10 Twelve percent (12%) of gross ticket sales or $1,200.00 whichever is greater, up to a maximum of $12,500.00 will be charged for the one day (not to exceed 12 hours) use of the Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium for for-profit users. The rental includes needed dressing rooms and lobby, but no other building spaces are included. No labor is included in the rental fee and all staff labor will be billed as used.
B. Single Performance with a ticket price of ten dollars $10 or less $ 1,200.00 will be charged for a six (6) hour block of time for the one-day use of the Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium for for-profit users with ticket prices not exceeding $10. Additional hours will be billed at $100.00 per hour. The rental includes needed dressing rooms and lobby, but no other building spaces are included. No labor is included in the rental fee and all staff labor will be billed as used.
Deposits. A non-refundable deposit of one days base rental will be charged for all users
Rehearsal Day For Profit Users
$100.00 per hour will be charged for non-performance day rehearsal time. All staff labor will be billed as used. (Applies to move in/out, set ups, technical and dress rehearsals.)
NOTE: Not-for-profit organizations are required to provide a copy of their 501(c)(3) designation.
C. Performance Day
$600.00 will be charged for a six (6) hour block of time for the one-day use of the Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium for not-for-profit users. Additional hours will be billed at $50.00 per hour. Rate includes the use of dressing rooms and lobby, but not other spaces. No labor is included in the rental fee and all staff labor will be billed as used.
Rehearsal Day Not-For Profit
$50.00 per hour will be charged for non-performance day rehearsal time. All staff labor will be billed as used. (Applies to move in/out, set ups, technical and dress rehearsals.)
Deposits. A non-refundable deposit of one days base rental will be charged for all users.
NOTE: Government users are defined as users who are departments or subsidiaries of Brunswick County Government, i.e. Brunswick Community College, Brunswick County Schools, Brunswick County EMS, ect.
D. Performance Day
No rental will be charged for government users. All staff labor will be billed as used.
No rental will be charged for government users. All staff labor will be billed as used
Auditorium employees will staff all events held at the Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium. The minimum number of staff for any event will be as follows, (1) Technical Supervisor (1) Stage Manager (1) Lighting Technician (2) Security Personnel (2) Custodians. The Auditorium Director according to the stated needs of the Licensee will determine additional labor. Minimum of four (4) hours per day. Each employee shall be given a 15-minute break every two hours and at least a 30-minute meal break every four (4) hours. Out of Pocket Charges Lessee will be assessed all charges for labor, equipment, etc. associated with the set-up, teardown, and running of the event. The rates for these expenses will be included on a schedule attached to the contract.
The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium Box Office shall print all tickets. All public events by non-government users shall be ticketed regardless of ticket price. One dollar ($1) will be added to the price of each ticket sold by the Auditorium Box Office Staff. 3.5% of Visa and MasterCard ticket sales will be charged to the Licensee. Online sales are available through Etix. Information concerning this service my be obtained through the Auditorium Director. If the Licensee wishes to sell tickets, they my do so, but will not have use of the Box Office or counter. A printing charge of $.10 per ticket will be charged for any tickets not sold by Auditorium Box Office Staff.
The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium is not a photocopy shop. Copy machines in the Auditorium are primarily for Auditorium business use. If you need emergency copies made while at the Auditorium, please arrange this with the Director or his designee. Price of copies are $.10 per copy for the first 100 and $1.00 per copy for each subsequent copy.
Novelty Items, Books, Tapes, Clothing etc.
The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium will provide tables in the lobby to sell merchandise. The Auditorium will receive 15% commission for all sales. Alternately a flat merchandise fee per day may be charged at the discretion on the OWA Director.
Equipment Rental Rates
Existing sound system and stage lighting are included in the building rental rate. Other equipment including additional sound and lighting will be quoted upon request.
Spotlight $25.00 each (Operator will be included in labor)
Table Skirts $ 2.00 each
Towels $ 2.00 each
The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium: Capacity fifteen hundred (1500). Twenty-six removable seats and ten additional spaces for wheelchair accommodation. Equipped for hearing impaired. Available for rehearsals, performance events, large conferences, meetings, presentations and seminars. Can include use of dressing rooms and orchestra pit if required.
The Auditorium Lobby: Capacity from 100-300 depending upon the event and whether second level is used. Concession services may be available. Can be used for receptions, small banquets, meetings, displays and exhibits.
Rental Procedure: Inquiry may be made in person or by phone to the office of the Auditorium Director at (910) 755-7420 or (800) 754-1050 EXT. 7420. An appointment will be made at your convenience so that you may fully tour the available facilities and discuss services desired. A sample rental agreement will be made available for your perusal. The rental contract can be confirmed upon signature and payment of required deposit. Brunswick Community College and the staff of The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium welcome you to our beautiful facility and look forward to serving your individual needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CONDITIONS OF USE: It is mutually agreed that the Licensee and Licensor shall be bound by the rules and regulations of conditions of use included in this document and by the rules and regulations of conditions of use that follow in Paragraph 7 of "Attachment B." Any exception to the rules and regulations of conditions of use must be marked "N.A." per paragraph accepted and signed by the official representative of the Licensor.
2. CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT: This contract is not in force until signed by both parties and until the amount designated as "deposit" in paragraph seven of "Attachment B" has been received by the Licensor. Licensee and Licensor shall retain fully executed copies of this document.
3. CANCELLATION BY LICENSEE: Should the Licensee cancel the event covered under this agreement in advance of thirty days prior to the scheduled event, a refund of up to one-half the deposit paid by the Licensee may be refunded by the Licensor at the discretion of the Licensor. Cancellation of a contracted event must be made in writing, and if not made and received by Licensor in advance of thirty days of the scheduled event, Licensor reserves the right to require full payment of the total base rental fee as quoted in Paragraph 7 in "Attachment B" and/or retain any advance deposit paid by Licensee.
4. CANCELLATION BY LICENSOR: Licensor shall have the right, power and authority but not the obligation to cancel this contract in writing or orally to the Licensee if, in the opinion of the official representative of the Licensor 1) the program, songs, speech, dialogue, performance and the like of whatever kind of nature scheduled presentation or the advertising or other promotion connected therewith contain, speak or suggest content contrary to the purposes of the licensed facility; or 2) the purpose of use is proposed to be changed in any respect from those set forth in the document; or 3) the Licensee is in default to the satisfaction of the Licensor within such time as the Licensor shall specify in such written or oral notice.
5. INDEMNITY: Licensee covenants and agrees to defend, indemnify and save harmless the Licensor, its officers, agents and employees each severally and separately, from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses of whatsoever kind or nature including, without limitation, any and all direct and indirect costs of defense, made against, or incurred or suffered by, any such indemnities as a direct or indirect consequence of injury, sickness or disease, including death, to persons; injury to, or destruction of property, including without limitation, the loss or use of property, or any other cause of action whatsoever arising out of, resulting from, or which would not have occurred or existed by for this license agreement. This indemnity shall include, without limitation, any and all liabilities, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses caused, or alleged to have been caused, by negligence or any other acts of indemnity.
6. AGREEMENT TO QUIT PREMISES: Licensee agrees to quit licensed space no later than the term of this agreement and further agrees to leave licensed space in condition equal to that at the commencement date of this agreement except for what may be considered as standard janitorial needs which may have arisen from use, as deemed appropriate and acceptable by Licensor. Licensor has the right to stop performance when contracted time has expired.
7. REMOVAL OF PROPERTY: Licensee agrees that all materials pertinent to the event which are not the possession of Licensor will be removed from the premises before the expiration date of this agreement. Licensor shall be authorized to remove at the expense of Licensee all materials remaining in licensed space at the termination of this agreement. Licensee shall be responsible for payment of storage costs of such materials and Licensee agrees that Licensor shall in no way be responsible for loss, damage or claims against material moved or stored under this provision. Licensee agrees that Licensor will have a first lien on such material for payment of costs accrued for removal and storage.
8. PAYMENT FOR DAMAGES: Licensee agrees to pay costs of repair or replacement for any and all damages of whatever origin or nature which may have occurred during the term of this agreement in order to restore the licensed space or other parts of this premises affected by the event to a condition equal to that at the time this agreement went into effect. Notwithstanding any other provision contained in this paragraph, Licensee shall only be responsible for damage or injury caused by Licensee, its agents, employees, clients, customers or invitees.
9. NON-ASSIGNMENT: Licensee will not assign, transfer or subject this agreement or its right, title or interest therein without Licensor's prior written approval.
10. TOTAL AGREEMENT: All terms and conditions of this written contract shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, representatives, and assigns, and cannot be waived by any oral representation or promise of any agent or agents who executed this contract. Such written document must be incorporated by specific reference herein as part of the contract. This contract must be returned within thirty days of its receipt or it becomes void.
11. SEVERABILITY: If any portion of this agreement is found in violation of the laws or public policy of the State of North Carolina and thus invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect. No illegal activity is permitted in or around Brunswick Community College as defined by the General Assembly of the State of North Carolina.
12. ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: The Licensor reserves the right to impose any additional rules or regulations or to set special use arrangements, whether or not expressly provided herein, which may be necessary for the best interests of Brunswick Community College, and such regulations shall be binding upon the Licensee. All Licensees shall comply with the laws of the United States of America and the State of North Carolina, and with all ordinances, rules and regulations of Brunswick County and Brunswick Community College.
13. INSURANCE: Licensee agrees to provide a public liability insurance policy naming Licensor and Licensee as insured parties and covering claims for injuries, death and/or property damage arising out of use of the premises by Licensee in such amount and such terms Licensor may approve but not less than one million dollars ($1,000,000) per instance . Said coverage shall coincide with Licensee's use dates. If Licensee fails to provide evidence of insurance coverage ten days prior to scheduled event, Licensor may secure the coverage and retain from the gate receipts and/or deposit such amounts necessary to reimburse Licensor for the premium, or may cancel terms of this agreement whereby Licensee forfeits all rights to refund of any monies paid to Licensor.
14. PERFORMANCE BOND: If deemed necessary by Licensor, Licensee agrees to post a performance bond in an amount equal to the fee and facility surcharge as provided for by this contract at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event under this contract, whether by certified check or by duly accredited bonding company.
15. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS: Licensee will comply with all laws, ordinances and regulations adopted or established by federal, state or local government agencies or bodies, and by facility rules and regulations as provided by Licensor, and Licensee will require that its agents or employees likewise so comply. No activities in violation of federal, state or local laws or ordinances shall be permitted on the premises, and it shall be the responsibility of the Licensee to enforce this provision. No loud or indecent actions, conduct, language, pictures or portrayals shall be included in the activities or events presented by the Licensee on the premises and nothing presented, used or sold that is contrary to law or prohibited by ordinance of the State of North Carolina or Brunswick Community College. Licensee agrees to abide by and be bound by the decision of the Licensor should any questions arise under this paragraph.
16. LICENSES AND PERMITS: Licensee agrees to pay promptly all taxes, excise or license fees and to take out all licenses or permits for the use of the licensed space as required by federal, state or local laws and ordinances, and Licensee agrees to provide evidence of same to Licensor on demand.
17. CATERING: All catering arrangements must be approved by the Licensor no later than seven days prior to the event. Licensee agrees to notify Licensor of all catering arrangements.
18. PROGRAMS AND NOVELTIES: (SEE FEES ABOVE) All souvenirs, novelties, records, tapes and/or similar products should be submitted in advance for approval by Licensor. Licensor shall designate locations within the facility where items may be merchandised if approved.
19. UNPAID FEES: Licensor shall have the first lien against ticket office receipts and all unpaid rental fees, reimbursable expense and appropriate taxes due for the event, covered by this agreement. Licensor is empowered to withhold from ticket office receipts all such items, and if such funds are not available at the conclusion of the event, to impound Licensee's property. Should such unpaid charges remain unpaid ten days after the final invoicing of this agreement, Licensor shall have the power to sell such property at public auction and to apply proceeds from such action to the retirement of those unpaid charges.
20. PUBLIC SAFETY: Licensee agrees that at all times he will conduct his activities with full regard to public safety, and will observe and abide by all applicable regulations and requests by duly authorized governmental agencies responsible for public safety and with Licensor to assure such safety. All portions of the sidewalks, entries, doors, passages, vestibule, halls, corridors, stairways, and all ways of access to public utilities of the premises shall be kept unobstructed by the Licensee and shall not be used for any purpose except for ingress or egress to and from the premises by the Licensee. Licensee agrees not to bring into the premises any material, substance, equipment or object which is likely to constitute a hazard to the property thereon without the prior approval of the Licensor. The Licensor shall have the right to refuse any such material, substance, equipment or object to be brought onto the premises and the further right to require its immediate removal there from if found thereon.
21. COPYRIGHTS: Licensee will assume all costs, liabilities and claims arising from the use of patented, trademarked, franchised, or copyright music, materials, devices, processes or dramatic rights used in or incorporated in the event. Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensor from any claims or costs, including legal fees, which might arise from questions of use of any such material described above.
22. NOTICE OF EVENT REQUIREMENTS: Licensee shall provide Licensor at least fourteen days before the first day of the agreement a full and detailed outline of all event requirements including technical, sound, lighting, stage, hall and chair/table requirements and all such other information as may be required by Licensor concerning the event covered in this document.
23. SERVICES RENDERED: Licensor will provide at its own expense heating and air conditioning, overhead lighting for ordinary use, initial basic janitorial services and use of the public address system. All other services or conditions will be at the expense of the Licensee unless otherwise specified.
24. UTILITY CONNECTIONS: The proposed installation of electricity, gas and plumbing required for an event beyond that already supplied by the facility, must be submitted to and approved in advance by Licensor. All such connections and related work will be at the expense of the Licensee, including any related costs incurred by Licensor.
25. PERFORMER CONTRACT: With regard to the proposed act, show or event, Licensee certifies and attests that he has a valid, properly executed and compatible contract with the performers whose services form the basis for his desire to rent the facility. The Licensee shall submit to Licensor upon demand a copy of said contract with the performers.
26. PARKING: All parking rights and privileges are under the control of and reserved by the Licensor.
27. LICENSEE PROPERTY: Licensor will accept delivery of property addressed to Licensee only as a service to the Licensee, and Licensee will indemnify Licensor for any loss or damage to such property in the receipt, handling, care and custody of such property at any time. Licensee shall further indemnify Licensor from any claims or costs related to claims from a third party for loss or damage to property on the premises of Licensor during the time covered by this agreement.
28. CONTROL OF FACILITY AND RIGHT OF ENTRY: In renting the licensed space to the Licensee, it is understood that Licensor does not relinquish the right to control the management thereof, and to enforce all necessary laws, rules and regulations. Duly authorized representatives of Licensor may enter the premises to be used and all the premises at any time and on any occasion without any restriction whatsoever. All facilities including the area which is the subject of this permit, and all parking areas shall at all time be under the control and charge of the Licensor.
29. EXHIBIT ENTRANCE: All articles, exhibits, displays shall be brought into or out of the facility only at such entrances and during such hours as designated by Licensor.
30. CARE OF FACILITY: Licensee shall not injure, nor mar, nor in any manner deface said premises or any equipment therein, and shall not cause or permit anything to be done whereby the said premises or equipment therein shall be in any manner injured, marred or defaced; and will not drive nor permit to be driven nails, hooks, tacks, or screws into any part of said building or equipment contained therein and will not make or allow any alterations of any kind to said building or equipment contained therein.
31. SIGNS AND POSTERS: Licensee will not post nor allow to be posted any signs, cards or posters except on such display areas as Licensor may provide. The use of such areas is a nonexclusive right. All materials are subject to approval by representatives of Licensor.
32. RIGHT OF EJECTION: Licensor reserves the right to eject or cause to be ejected from the premises any intoxicated or any disorderly person or persons and neither Licensor nor any of its officers, agents or employees shall be liable to Licensee for any damage that may be sustained by Licensee by the exercise of Licensor of such right.
33. SEATING CAPACITY: Licensee will not permit to be sold or distributed tickets or passes in excess of the seating capacity of the facility as determined by the Licensor. Licensor will have the right to retain a certain number of seats as backup for problem seat locations, technical requirements or other reasons Licensor deems necessary. For those events without ticket sales and with open admission, Licensor will have the right to determine when the maximum number of persons have been admitted in accord with free and safe movement. Licensor shall receive, without charge, up to 20 tickets to ticketed events.
34. OPENING HOURS: Licensee agrees to open doors for events in accord with advertised times unless Licensor agrees to the contrary.
35. INTERMISSIONS: Licensee agrees that every public performance whether with or without an admission charge, which is not staged within a single hour will have an intermission of not less than fifteen minutes.
36. EVACUATION: Should it become necessary in the judgement of the Licensor to evacuate the premises because of fire, bomb threat or for other reasons of public safety, the Licensee will retain possession of the premises for sufficient time to complete presentation of the activity without additional rental providing such time does not interfere with another building license. If it is not possible to complete presentation of the activity, rental shall be forfeited, prorated or adjusted at the discretion of the management of said facility based upon the situation, and the Licensee hereby waives any claim for damages or compensation against the Licensor.
37. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Licensor reserves the right to make announcements during intermission which would relate briefly to future attractions. Licensor is also entitled to make such announcements as Licensor may deem necessary at any time in the interest of public safety, included but not limited to announcements to require patrons to return to their seats.
38. TERMINATION OF EVENT: Licensor retains the right to cause the termination of any performance in the interest of public safety.
39. ADVERTISING: Licensee agrees that all advertising of the event will be honest and true and will include accurate information on show times and ticket prices.
40. COST OF SUIT: Should Licensor institute suit or other action against Licensee as a result of Licensee's failure to comply with any term of this agreement, Licensor shall receive all damages provided by law, all costs and disbursements provided by statute and all costs actually incurred, including a reasonable attorney fee.
41. NONEXCLUSIVE RIGHT: Licensor shall retain the right to use and/or license use of such portions of the premises as may not be covered by this agreement. Licensor also retains the right to reenter any part of the premises covered by this contract should such part become vacant, and to determine that such unused portion may be offered for other use with receipts therefore to Licensor with appropriate adjustment to Licensee rental rate.
42. DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Licensee agrees not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, religion, or national origin, and further agrees to likewise not discriminate for these same reasons against any persons relative to admission, services or privileges offered to or enjoyed by the general public.
43. ACT OF GOD: If, for any reason, an unforeseen event occurs, including but not limited to fire, casualty, labor strike or other unforeseen occurrence which renders impossible the fulfilling of any term of this license, the Licensee shall have no right to claim for damages against Licensor.
44. REHEARSAL ARRANGEMENTS: If rehearsal times have not been specified in the use contract attached, arrangements for rehearsal or setup times are subject to programs or events previously scheduled and must be made with the auditorium manager whose decision will be binding. Licensor reserves the right to limit the number of persons who may come into the auditorium during any rehearsal. No rehearsal may extend beyond 11 p.m.. Rehearsals shall take place with limited house and work lighting. Rehearsal use of theatrical lighting must be negotiated and approved by the auditorium manager and may result in additional use and labor charges to the Licensee.
45. THEFT: Licensor is not and shall not be responsible for losses by the Licensee, its agents or employees or ticket holders occasioned by the theft or disappearance of equipment or other personal property.
46. CONTROL OF THE PREMISES: Licensor does not relinquish right to control the management of the auditorium or lobby or other spaces. Representatives of the Licensor may enter any part of the premises at any time and on any occasion. At all times during rehearsals and performances, the auditorium manager shall have the right to control and specify the house lighting level or intensity and the nature of the volume of sound amplification within the performing and seating areas of the facility. At all times during rehearsals and performances the auditorium manager shall have the right to make the final decision when a difference of opinion arises concerning the technical equipment or any other auditorium property.
47. POLICE/SECURITY: Licensee agrees to reimburse Licensor for the employment of a sufficient number of duly authorized law enforcement officers for the purpose of maintaining order, protecting property of the Licensor and enforcing regulations and laws of the State of North Carolina. Contracted officers shall take their direction from the auditorium manager.
48. IDENTIFICATION OF LOCATION: Licensee will identify the facility as "The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium" and the location of the premises as on the campus of Brunswick Community College, three miles north of Supply North Carolina on College Drive NE, on all printed material and advertising. No advertising or publicity of any nature may state or imply that the Licensor sponsors or is responsible for Licensee's activities during the period of use. Copy and proofs of advertising are to be approved by the auditorium manager and the college public information officer.
49. TICKETING AND BOX OFFICE SERVICES:
The Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium Box Office's primary responsibility is the support of BCCOWA presented programming. Additionally outside organizations may contract with the BCCOWA Box Office for ticketing services for events held in the facility. The services include: ticket design, ticket printing and ticket selling. Direct phone numbers (local and toll-free) are answered by trained Box Office staff that can answer questions for patrons about Auditorium events. Box Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM with additional hours during the day of performance. Patrons can purchase tickets by phone, online, mail order or pickup tickets at the Box Office.
COLLECTION PROCEDURES: Monies collected must be turned in to the business office to be receipted within twenty-four hours of each day's sales. Sales must be reconciled each day and a daily sales report generated to accompany monies. The computer ticket sales must be backed up on the computer daily. Persons handling monies must be an employee of Brunswick Community College and authorized by the Director of the OWA. No volunteers may handle money or sell tickets. Daily box office reports, credit card receipts and checks will be photocopied and kept on file for seven years.
MAILING LIST: The OWA mailing list is an integral part of the box office operations. This database is used to disseminate information to our clients. Information contained therein shall be kept confidential and will not be given or sold to any outside party. At the discretion of the OWA Director the Odell Williamson Auditorium Box Office may use the mailing list to send information for rental organizations to promote their events. The Director will negotiate the cost of this service. Credit card numbers, which are included in the database, shall at no time be accessible to anyone excect approved OWA personnel.
FEES: For events at Brunswick Community College Odell Williamson Auditorium, management reserves thirty house seats for the exclusive use of the Auditorium. Most often these tickets are used for public relations. If these seats are not used they will be released for sale and you will receive the ticket income. The commission for ticket sales is one dollar per ticket and ten cents per ticket printed for the ticket stock.
PAYMENT OF REVENUE FOR TICKET SALES AND DONATIONS: Cash, check, and credit card sales will be deposited in a promoter trust fund and a College check will be issued based on an Event Final Report for your ticket sales, no more than fourteen business days after the last performance. Advance promoter payouts can also be made fourteen business days after a written request for payment is made. Advance payments will be made for ninety percent of the net sales minus the estimated rental and personnel fees determined as of the close of sales on the day of a request for payment.
SECURITY: All rehearsals and performances at BCCOWA are closed events. Only ticket holders are admitted.
PRICING: Offering "Advance Prices" and "Day of Performance (D/O/P) Prices" increases advance sales. Most customers find it convenient to order tickets over the phone with a credit card to take advantage of advance prices. When you use this pricing structure advance sales almost always increase. A price structure according to seat location (i.e. "A" seats=$10,"B" seats=$8) is also available at no additional charge. Reserved Seats generally increase advance sales. We recommend using reserved seating. Reserved seats are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. This encourages customers to purchase early. Reservations can be made only with payment by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. DISCOUNTS: If you offer discounts to SENIOR CITIZENS, STUDENTS, MILITARY, or GROUP SALES DISCOUNT, your tickets and audit stub will reflect the discount. We recommend that you offer only one discount price. We recommend Group Sales Discounts be limited to groups of 20 or more. All group sales must be paid in advance.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS: We recommend a policy of "NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES." Brunswick Community College procedures do not allow for refunds by the Box Office for ticket sales. Because the net revenue for ticket sales will be distributed to your organization all requests for refunds will be directed to your organization. The Box Office will not refund ticket revenue with the obvious exception of correcting an error made by Box Office personnel. However, if you wish to offer an exchange policy, exchanges can be made within twenty-four hours of the event. No refunds for downgraded seats are possible. Upgraded seats will be charged the difference in price. Exchanges are subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis. Refunds are not available from the Box Office. This is a standard operating procedure and is clearly posted at the Box Office.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS: The Box Office can provide "comp" tickets, which must be requested by your organization representative. The charges for ticket stock will be reflected on the Final Report. There is no service charge for "comp" tickets.
SALES AT THE DOOR: Door sales at BCCOWA are available one hour fifteen minutes prior to curtain on the day of performance.
RECORDS AND REPORTS: The Box Office will provide reports of your daily sales and a statement for each performance. For an additional fee, the Box Office can provide mailing list information about your patrons.
PRINTING TICKETS: The Box Office is computerized and Etix Software.The Box Office uses a ticket sales system that records sales by customer, accounts for the ticket revenue and any additional contributions, and prints the tickets as they are sold. The advantages to this ticket printing system are numerous. First, printed on each ticket is the sale price, the individual sale number and other security items. Second, each audit stub reflects the customer's name and sale number. Last, unsold tickets are not printed which can actually reduce the cost of ticket sales because there is no "deadwood" to count and maintain for the auditor. There is no charge for unsold tickets.
TICKETS FOR OTHER SALES OUTLETS: The Box Office can print tickets for any event. If you need to have tickets at other sales outlets we can print them for you.
50. DONATIONS AND SOLICITATIONS: No collection for donations, whether for charity or otherwise, shall be made, attempted or announced on the premises without prior approval of the auditorium director.
51. CONCESSIONS: Licensee will not be allowed to provide concession services without special permission from the Licensor.
52. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: (See Alcohol Policy)
53. SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted inside any building on the campus of Brunswick Community College.
54. ANIMALS: Licensee shall not bring or permit to be brought any animals or birds, including animal performers and pets, into the facility except in the stagehouse area for animals used in performance of the scheduled event.